Terms and Conditions
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Your Charisma by your own website or personal referrals.
By purchasing a product or joining the Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 21 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Your Charisma reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Your Charisma in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Your Charisma, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Your Charisma reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Your Charisma site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
Your Charisma occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Your Charisma Coupons, Your Charisma Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
6. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
Your Charisma will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Your Charisma. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
By purchasing a service from, you are hereby acknowledging that you understand and accept the risks associated with having a third-party application manage your social media profile. You hereby agree to release Your Charisma of any liability in the event your social media account is restricted, banned, or disabled for using any third-party applications.
Your Charisma promises to always handle our clients account(s) with the utmost care and treat them as one of our own. We will never intentionally do anything to put your account in jeopardy. We truly value our client’s accounts.
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Your Charisma and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Your Charisma to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgements, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the the Netherlands and the Province of Zuid Holland. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the city courts located in Rotterdam, Zuid Holland.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Elevate Rope Affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
12. Refund Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days for physical products. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchang
We collect Data from users of our website at www.elevaterope.com. Read our full Policy >
What Information does Your Charisma collect?
Information You Provide. Your Charisma collects information that you voluntarily provide on our Site and Services. For example:
Registration Information: When you create an Elevate Rope account, we ask you to provide an email address that will be used as your login. In addition when you create an Elevate Rope account we ask you to select a “Master Password”. That Master Password Will give you access to the Elevate Rope backoffice and Membership area.
This Master Password is not known to Your Charisma and is not stored in any digital form unless you explicitly ask to do so. When you purchase products from our website, we will store additional information Including highly sensitive information like names, addresses, phone numbers, identity information, credit card information, passwords, and receipts for online transactions.
Billing information: When you pay for certain product we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name and billing address. Other billing information necessary to complete the transaction, like your credit card information, is collected by our payment processor, but is not made available to Your Charisma.
Anonymous Usage Information: After purchasing our products, we automatically collect certain information and technical data about the use of our Services. This information is anonymized, and we cannot link this anonymized usage information with a person.
Feedback: If you provide us feedback or send us an email, we will collect your e-mail address as well as the content of your email in order to communicate with you and send you a reply.
Miscellaneous Information: We also collect other types of information where: (a) you provide it to us voluntarily, for example, if you contact us regarding support for the Services or (b) in the manner disclosed by us at the time that such information is being collected.
14. Result & Payment Disclaimer
No representations, testimonials, or endorsements on this web site constitute a guarantee or prediction of any Growth in the Jump Rope field or weight loss. Your growth and progress depends on a couple of factors, such as your training, how often you workout and how intense your sessions are.
For Your Charisma purchases, we will send you a receipt via our dashboard on a monthly basis based on the terms and conditions agreed upon. You must provide a valid credit card to pay for products. In doing so, you give us permission to enable payment processing firms (Stripe, PayPal) to process your submitted payment.